UP Board 10th Pass Percentage 2020: One has to understand what is ‘overall pass percentage’ which means, it is considered that how many students have registered or appeared for the exams, from which how many has qualified in very first attempt and how many are dis-qualified, even if a student fails to secure one mark less then the required marks, then it is considered as ‘disqualified’, although if student is confident, then he/she could go ahead for re-counting or re-correction of answer script through a process. By calculating all the things the final overall percentage is declared by the board on their official website or through media etc.
Analysis: Now coming to the analysis of the pass percentages the state board has achieved in the last few years as follows, starting from the year 2019, the overall pass percentage recorded would be updated soon, but in 2018, it was 75.16%, now according to an article of ‘livemint’, the percentage was 81.6% in 2017 which is more than 5% higher when compared to 2018. According to another website, in 2016 the qualifying % was 87.66 which is higher than the percentage of 2017, now in 2015 it was 83.74, now in 2014 it was 81.19, now 78.39 was in 2013, now when comes to the 2012 it was around 73.76. If we consider all years from 2012 to 2018, the lowest pass percentage was in 2012 and highest in 2016. This time in 2020 also the pass percentage would be updated once the results are out and officials declare the qualifying percentages.
Quick Information about UP Board Result
- Exam Conducting Authority/Board: UPMSP (Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad)
- Examination Name: UP Board 10th Examinations 2020
- Examination Schedule: Expected in February/March 2020
- Status of UP Board Result: Expected in the Month of April/May 2020
- Overall Pass Percentage: Expected to be available after results are out
- Board’s Official website to get Result:
While Lakhs of students would be appearing every year for the board exams for qualifying Class 10, we have seen in past 6 years (2013-2018) that the overall pass percentage didn’t go down below 60 and didn’t crossed the mark of 90. In case those who didn’t qualify can re-appear in the same year through the supplementary or compartmental exams also, if students have something to ask with us then please feel free to leave your comments in the comments section and we would
How to Check the UP Board 10th Overall Pass Percentage 2020:
- Once the board makes the official announcement of the result, they would also release the pass percentage in media or through official portal
- The same would be updated here once announced by the officials
- Students can stay tuned and check our website also to get update on passing percentage
- The total number of candidates appeared for exams may also be released by the board
- ‘All the Best’ to all candidates checking the Result.